Sat, Sep 24|
Pug Yoga & Adoption Event - Outdoor Social Friends Mixer - DTLA Brewery Fun
You already do goat yoga in breweries with us but now you can do PUG YOGA at a brewery.
Time & Location
Sep 24, 2022, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Los Angeles, 1203 S Olive St, Los Angeles, CA 90015, USA
About the event
LIMITED SPACE - TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED AHEAD: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/pug-yoga-adoption-event-tickets-383645753777?aff=fun
About this event
You already do goat yoga in breweries with us but now you can do PUG YOGA at a brewery. Downward Grog will be joined by a bunch of incredibly adoptable pugs at HiDef Brewing in downtown LA for the best pug yoga experience in the world. 11am - 1hr of Pug Yoga and photos of pugs while you do yoga 12pm - Get your beers and adopt a pug Event details:
- Please bring your yoga mat and a towel.
- Please arrive promptly to check in and set up your mat.
- Class is held outside the brewery.
- If you need a mat, we will have a limited number for rent. It may be wise to reserve yours ahead of time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pug Yoga details:
- ALL yoga experience levels are welcomed and encouraged
- The pugs will be leashed and will be walking around the class at their leisure.
- This is ONE OF THE ONLY PUG YOGA CLASSES IN THE WORLD!!!
- These pugs come from the Pug Nation shelter and it can not be guaranteed that they are potty trained. We will have clean-up materials to hand.
- This is a fundraiser for Pug Nation Rescue of Los Angeles.
- Please adopt a pug!
- Please do not bring your own pug. This is not a pug meetup event.