RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, ASSUMPTION OF RISKS AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
WARNING: BY ATTENDING ANY and all events by Los Angeles Fun Events, YOU GIVE UP IMPORTANT LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST BE 21 OR OLDER NAME OF PARTICIPANT:
Intending to be legally bound, I hereby certify that:
1. Participant is 21 years of age or older.
2. By Participating in the events you agree to waiver of liability, and assumption of risk declaration voluntarily and of your own free will.
3. Participant have no physical or emotional problems, nor any history thereof, which will impair your ability to participate in any of the events in a safe manner.
4. Participant will not operate a motor vehicle while intoxicated.
The organizers, establishments, sponsors, and volunteers of this event are not responsible for any injury, loss or damage of any kind sustained by any person while participating in any of the events , including injury, loss or damage which might be caused by the action, inaction, or negligence of others. I hereby for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators or anyone else who might claim in my behalf, covenant not to sue, and waive, release and discharge the event organizers, Los Angeles Fun Events, Off The Couch Adventures, LLC, the establishments, sponsors, and volunteers of any and all claims of liability for death, personal injury or property damage of any kind or nature whatsoever arising out of, or in the course of my participation in this event. This Release and Waiver extends to all claims of every kind or nature whatsoever, foreseen or unforeseen, known or unknown.
ASSUMPTION OF RISKS
Participant acknowledges that they are aware of the possible risks, dangers and hazards associated with my participation in the Christmas Crawl (including the risk of severe or fatal injury to myself or others).
These risks include but are not limited to the following:
a) the risks associated with travel to and from location(s) to be visited during the event, including transportation provided by commercial, private and/or public motor vehicles;
b) intoxication and/or alcohol poisoning from the alcohol I consume whether voluntarily or through coercion;
c) the possibility of bodily injury of any kind, including dental damages, from (1) falling down, (2) entering or exiting the mode of transportation being used for the event, (3) being knocked down or being involved in a physical confrontation whether caused by myself or someone else;
d) the risks associated with returning to my residence after participating in the event, whether travelling by foot or in any kind of commercial, private and/or public motor vehicle.
INDEMNIFICATION AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
In return for Participant's voluntary participation in any and all of events and activities, you agree:
1. TO ASSUME AND ACCEPT ALL RISKS arising out of, associated with or related to my participating in the events, even though such risks may have been caused by the action(s), inaction, or negligence of others;
2. TO BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURY, SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC LOSS, COST OR DAMAGE which I might sustain while participating in the event(s) even though such injury, loss or damage may have been caused by the action(s), inaction, or negligence of others;
3. TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE EVENT ORGANIZERS, LOS ANGELES FUN EVENTS, LLC, OFF THE COUCH ADVENTURES, LLC, the establishments, administrators, directors, agents, officers, volunteers and employees:
a) from any and all liability for any damage to the personal property of, or personal injury to, any third party resulting from my participation in any and all events and related activities; and
b) from any and all claims, demands, actions, losses and costs which might arise out of my participating in the Event(s) , even though such claims, demands, actions, losses and costs may have been caused by the action(s), inaction, or negligence of others.
Participant consents to having the information in this document / registration form collected by event organizers. Certain personal information may be made available to federal and provincial government departments and agencies under appropriate legislative authority. Personal information is protected and will be treated as confidential.
Participant(s) acknowledge that they have read this agreement, that they have executed this agreement voluntarily and without any inducement or assurance of any nature, that they intend it be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law, that they understand that they have given up substantial rights by signing it, and that this agreement is to be binding upon themselves, their heirs, executors, administrators and representatives, in the event of their death or incapacity.